It literally couldn't be easier.
The best way to book a session is to reach out via the "contact me" page right here on this website. Just click the photo below and it will take you right there! I do all my invoicing and contracts online right to your email.
"But how much does it cost?"
You can find session information at the links below:
- Newborn Session Information
- Maternity Session Information
- Milestone Session Information
- Family Session Information
How to Prep for Your Newborn Session
If you're reading this, it means you and I have an appointment soon! Working with tiny babies is my favorite thing to do and I'm excited to work with yours! Session prep is actually quite simple as all things circle back to our main goal...
"A sleepy baby is a happy/poseable baby."
The above quote is basically our new mantra! Generally, when a newborn is awake, they only want one of three things.... to eat, to poop, and to soothe. During that awake time, babies also experience other things such as...
- This one is easy, you don't have to prepare anything! I never put newborns in clothing for their newborn session. I will either photograph your baby au naturel (creative posing hides the diaper), or wrapped in a complimentary color to your clothing. Easy! If we do use a little outfit, it will be one of the specialty ones I have in studio.
- wrinkles ...
When you find out you're pregnant, it's so exciting! Not only are you soon to be a parent, but you get to experience all the fun pregnancy firsts such as:
- feeling baby kick for the first time
- realizing you can't button your pants anymore
- wearing your first maternity outfit
- enjoying your baby shower
Your pregnancy is also a time for preparation:
- putting together the nursery
- registering for gifts
- packing the hospital bag
- washing outfits and installing the carseat
But there is one more "before baby gets here" activity that often gets overlooked. And it's...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.